FALL 2021 Lehigh Valley Youth Soccer League (LVYSL) League Guidelines (subject to change)
All protocols are subject to additional restrictions/ease of restrictions allowed by CDC, U.S. Youth Soccer, EPYS, state and local governments.
There is no current mask mandate for cliub sports in outdoor settings, but that is subect to change depending on guidance from our state goverening body (EPYS). We will continue with the following mitigations:
· Following our legue meeting of Nov. 9, 2021, membership has requested and approved by a unanimous vote to return to our traditional game day set up of all players and coaches on one sideline, all parents and fans on the opposite sideline. It is suggested that clubs set up a 10-yard-buffer from the midfield stripe, if possible, to keep the fan sideline apart.
This change takes effect immediately. It is, however, understod that some clubs/fields will not be able to make this switch at this late point in the season, so please be gracious to thos that cannot conform.
It is our intention that all clubs/fields conform to thus, our original game day set up, for the Spring 2022 Season.
· No sharing water bottles, drinks or any personal items.
· Soccer balls should be disinfected before and after each game.
· No spitting.
· Do not allow any team member(s) with symptoms to attend any league games.
· If you are sick, feeling sick, awaiting results of a COVID-19 test or have a temperature, you shouldnot attend league games.
· Anyone who feels sick or has any symptoms of COVID-19 should not attend league games.
· Anyone who has had "close contact" with a person known to have COVID-19 should not attend league games unless they have a negative test or are currently vaccinated.
REPORT to LVYSL: If any player, coach or spectator has tested positive for COVID-19 during a period within three weeks before and two weeks following the season.
In the event a player, coach or household member of a player testd positive for COVID-19, they should report (not by name, so as to abide by HIPAA rules) to their team and club to notify the league and opposing team that a player, coach or household member (please do not use the person’s name) tested positive so that we may modify the schedules going forward.
Please refer to the EPYS FAQs.
· Anyone feeling sick should leave the facility immediately.
· Spectators and guests should bring personal hand sanitizer and wipes to games.
· Option to obtain certified and designated Medical staff on site. Information for requesting a certified athletic trainer is on the LVYSL website.