The 2022 first quarterly membership meeting of the Lehigh Valley Youth Soccer League will take place via Zoom 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 8.
Please have your club's LVYSL representative email email@example.com to receive the Zoom link and meeting agenda.
The November 2021 meeting's proposed minuted are live on the website under the Documents pulldown.
Feb. 8 Meeting Agenda
LVYSL Meeting Agenda 2/8/2022
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call by presence on Zoom
3. Approval of previous meeting minutes (On lvysl.org website, under Documents pulldown).
4. Executive Director’s Report
a) Soccer Night at LV Iron Pigs – Daniel Sterenberg
b) Appeal for more Boys U16-17 teams. Adam Smeltz (Berks-Reading League)
c) Season Entrance deadline is Feb. 21. Will allow rescheduling before sched. Goes public.
d) 42nd Tournament is open; New format: Boys on Sat. June 11, Girls on Sun, June 12
e) Need volunteers at tournament to help with field set-up; running garbage to bins in exchange for entry discounts. 4 Friday to set up, 4 Saturday and Sunday to move garbage to dumpster.
f) COVID policies re: sideline no longer in place. All players and coaches on one sideline, fans parents on the other.
g) Election of officers at next meeting (June 7). Nominations under New Business.
5. President’s Report. – Dean Koski
6. Vice President’s Report. Greg Ramos
7. EPYSA Report- Bill Ross: EPYS Annual General Meeting is now virtual end of Feb. EPYS 50th anniversary celebration moved from April 2 to April 30 at Lincoln Financial Field.
8. Treasurer’s Report. Gina Ramos
9. Registrar’s Report. Kathy Garcia, Manuela Tufano, Kris Campbell.
10. Referee Assignor’s Report. Hal Grahn
11. Old Business: Do clubs want 3 refs for all U12 and U11? Referee fees per team will increase.
-- BSC proposal on playing up restrictions. 1 year up for players until they reach 11v11 at U13.
-- Minimum roster limits for number of Primary players.
-- Some clubs asked for anemphasis on calling high kicks.
12. New Business: Nominations of officers.
13. Good of the Order
14. Next Meeting: 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, May 10, 2022