Vision Training Soccer is reaching out to offer LVYSL member clubs discounts on their coaching course and Vision Training Soccer camps.
Len Bilous, who owns Soccer Magic in Whitehall, and T.J. Kostecky, the men’s soccer coach at Long Island University – Brooklyn, run the camps.
Vision Training teaches you step by step how to effectively incorporate vision into your game.
You will learn how to:
· See the field while dribbling the ball
· Eliminate the “blind spots” when you dribble
· Scan the field for the best passing option
· Scan the field behind you when receiving a pass
· Eliminate embarrassing moments when opponents step in front of you to steal the ball
· Become creative and do the unexpected
· Combine with team mates in stealth mode
· Improve your ability to possess the ball
· Know when and where to dribble away from defenders
· Vary your Speed of Play by knowing when to play fast or when to play slow
The Vision Training Soccer Level 2 course begins with a 1-hour classroom session followed by 1 1/2 hours of practicum field instruction. Coaches will participate in the field session.
* Please note that everyone is welcome to attend whether or not they’re physically capable of participating. Upon completion of the course, each coach will receive a digital copy of Vision Soccer’s No. 1 best-selling coaches video “Vision Training on the Attack,” the VTS coaching manual, and with a Vision Training Soccer Level 2 coaching license.
The following outcomes will be achieved:
· Coaches will learn a comprehensive, step-by-step program on how to teach their players to play with VISION.
· How to help players quickly identify tactical choices, make the best decisions, become comfortable on the ball, become creative, self-confident and successful.
· How to include VISION in each and every training session, and to dramatically improve the outcome of a players performance from beginner to advanced.
· How to get players to transition from a reactive to a proactive game.
· How to implement the 5 P’s of Vision Training Soccer. Perceive, Process, Plan, Perform & Persist
Over the last several years the following clubs and national associations have been certified in the Vision Training system:
· Bakersfield Brigade SC, CA
· du club Monteuil Laval QE Canada
· Futeca FC, Guatemala
· FC Inter Turko, Finland
· FC Zirka, Ukraine
· FC Futbol Consultants, Costa Rica
· KSAFA, Kingston, Jamaica
· Lehigh Township SC, PA
· Middletown SC, NJ
· Moore Township SC, PA
· Oceana SC, Mass.
· Park Slope United, Brooklyn NY
· Red Bank SC, NJ
· Slate Belt SC, PA
· Southern Lehigh SC, PA
· Turks & Caicos Islands Football Association
Summer Soccer Camp
The 4-night Vision Training soccer camp helps players learn to “See the Field” which is incorporated into each skill taught by Vision Training staff.
They'll learn: Dribbling, Shielding, Passing, Individual and Group Attacking and Scoring!
The program improves their Field Vision, Decision-Making and Speed of Play. Camp fee is $145.
The coaching course fee is $40 per coach with a minimum number of 25 coaches attending and a maximum number of 60.
If an LVYSL club agrees to host a summer Vision Training Soccer camp with a guarantee minimum of 35 players attending, Vision Soccer will waive the fee’s to the Coaches Course.
To book a coaching clinic or soccer camp, contact T.J. Kostecky directly at 917-273-5576.
Be sure to mention LVYSL!